SOLIDWORKS® 3D CAD software is a major software for mechanical and industrial design. It delivers powerful design functionality with the intuitive SOLIDWORKS user interface to speed the design process and boost productivity. The basic functions are the creation of parts, assemblies, and automatic generation of 2D drawings with instant updates as the 3D models change. Solidworks also includes application-specific tools for sheet metal, weldments, surfacing, and mold tool and die to make it easy to deliver best-in-class designs.
Solidworks Basics and the User Interface. Introduction to Sketching. Basic Part Modeling. Repairing broken 3D models & Design Changes. Configurations, Global Variables, and Equations. Creation of mechanical drawings. Assembly modeling. Bottom-up technique) & Practical use.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals & students wishing to learn fast mechanical & industrial design
- Researchers and inventors wishing to turn their idea into reality
- Course Benefits
- Understand the theoretical background of parametric modeling
- Hands-on experience, with industrial and academic test cases
- understand the theoretical background of parametric modeling
- hands-on experience, with industrial and academic test cases
Instructor: Antonis Zannis