Latest News on Artificial Intelligence
- Inflection Point I An Interview with AltaML's Managing Director about AI's Role in Shaping Calgary's Digital Future - IT World Canadaon 2020-02-21 at 21:41
Inflection Point I An Interview with AltaML's Managing Director about AI's Role in Shaping Calgary's Digital Future IT World Canada
- Facebook offers to pay users for their voice recordings - Los Angeles Timeson 2020-02-21 at 20:35
Facebook offers to pay users for their voice recordings Los Angeles Times
- How AI Is Supercharging RPA (Robotic Process Automation) - Forbeson 2020-02-21 at 20:12
How AI Is Supercharging RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Forbes
- Science fiction quickly becoming science fact - SecurityInfoWatchon 2020-02-21 at 20:07
Science fiction quickly becoming science fact SecurityInfoWatch
- Power Line: The $1 billion battery race, nominations for rising stars - Business Insider - Business Insideron 2020-02-21 at 19:18
Power Line: The $1 billion battery race, nominations for rising stars - Business Insider Business Insider
- MIT continues to advance toward greenhouse gas reduction goalsby Nicole Morell | Office of Sustainability on 2020-02-21 at 19:20
Investments in energy efficiency projects, sustainable design elements essential as campus transforms.
- A human-machine collaboration to defend against cyberattacksby Zach Winn | MIT News Office on 2020-02-21 at 19:12
PatternEx merges human and machine expertise to spot and respond to hacks.
- Automated system can rewrite outdated sentences in Wikipedia articlesby Rob Matheson | MIT News Office on 2020-02-12 at 18:51
Text-generating tool pinpoints and replaces specific information in sentences while retaining humanlike grammar and style.
- Brainstorming energy-saving hacks on Satori, MIT’s new supercomputerby Kim Martineau | MIT Quest for Intelligence on 2020-02-11 at 16:50
Three-day hackathon explores methods for making artificial intelligence faster and more sustainable.
- Hey Alexa! Sorry I fooled you ...by Rachel Gordon | MIT CSAIL on 2020-02-07 at 16:20
MIT’s new system TextFooler can trick the types of natural-language-processing systems that Google uses to help power its search results, including audio […]